The Julia Group is a collaboration of consultants in statistics, customized software development, instructional technology, programming and evaluation. Our clients are predominantly educational, social service, government and contract research organizations who are experts in their own fields but need some additional staff in our specialty areas.
Originally a satellite office of Spirit Lake Consulting, Inc., with headquarters on the Spirit Lake Dakota Nation.We spun off as an independent company in 2008.
Diverse Projects, Common Expertise
We have completed a wide array of projects including:
- End-to-end evaluation for a tribal vocational rehabilitation project, from web-based data entry forms to PHP database to automated reports on progress toward objectives.
- Creation of a mobile game to teach basic epidemiology
- Web development for a platform to distribute educational resources to over 200,000 students across the country
- Asynchronous and virtual training for educators on using software to teach, test and track mathematics achievement
- Survey of internet usage of Native American with disabilities living on reservations.
- Statewide survey of satisfaction with Social Security services.
What all of these projects have in common is a need for the application of technology to collect, analyze and/or disseminate information.
Bigger isn’t always better. Better is always better.
The Julia Group maintains a commitment to our vision of sustainable growth, of adding employees only for the long-term and taking no more business than we can complete with an exceptional level of quality. We try to make life better, for our clients, employees and contractors.
If you think we should work together, please send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (310) 717-9089.
We are a woman-owned, California small business and a Santa Monica certified green business.