An On-line Course of The Julia Group
An Introduction to Autism in Early Childhood
A course designed for Turtle Mountain Head Start
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Rett’s Syndrome & Childhood Disintegrative Disorder
- Restriction of Interests and Repetitive Behavior
- Social interaction and communication problems
- Distress in response to changes
Discussion of challenges presented in providing services to children with Autism. Participants will enter their responses to questions on the The Julia Group forum.
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Sensory Integration
- Social Stories and Comic Strips
- Environmental Modifications
Virtual Field Trip on Autism: Participants will take a guided tour of Autism videos, books, fact sheets and web pages.
Participant feedback: What I learned, questions I still have. Posted to the web via contact forms.